Friday, March 16, 2007

My first shot at this

I wasn't really wanting a blog. I just started the sign-up process to make a comment on someone else's! But it seems to be fairly painless, so we'll just see what happens. Might be interesting.

You might notice all kinds of weird times on my postings. Tonight for example I sat down in front of the TV after being on my feet all day at a farm machinery auction... I woke up about 1:00 AM all rested and unable to get back to sleep. So I got online to check my email, the local obituaries (gotta make sure I'm not listed), and a couple forums I'm a regular on. And it's getting close to 2:00 and I'm still not sleepy.

I'm known online most places as either n9gik or Mike SE IL. I started out several years ago on the @g online forums as Mike SE IL, and that has kind of stuck on the farm forums. It made it easy to know where I was at, especially when talking with folks from Montana to Australia to Belair, Illinois. About everyplace else I'm known as n9gik.

So here's my first attempt at this. From the suburbs of Walnut Prairie:


No comments:

Blog Archive