Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10

I don't feel too inspired right now, but felt I should add something since it has been so long since I posted. I told you I was not very good at this.

Right now we are setting in anticipation. The beans are not quite ripe, corn could be harvested but why pay to dry it when nature will do it? So we wait. The last week or two has been a bit rough on Dad with Aunt Jean's problems. Surgery is tomorrow. More waiting, and he is not gifted at that.

Hopefully I have caught all the typos. I bought a wireless keyboard / mouse system at Wal-Mart for a very good price. I really like it, except the keyboard does NOT have the touch I would like. The keys are too stiff, especially the space bar. Nobody has made a keyboard that compares to the old click click IBM keyboards.

I'm joined a new class at church going through the Bible in 180 days. Problem is this means read 6 pages a day, every day. I'm not that disciplined ... as you can tell by how often I post updates. I better get to reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I have your comments on Women in Ag very interesting and insightful. I live across the Wabash a couple of counties. i have read your comments and want to say you should write more often.
One suggestion, in your email about the revival you don't say what the group should do to prepare. You are just saying there should be preparation for weeks and months ahead of the revival. I am not disagreeing with you but it may have been more helpful to list the suggestions.
Your comments on church attendance it something I had not really thought about before. I don't really like small talk at church or maybe I am not good at it.We have had ministers who have said we should enter the church ready for worship in a reverent mode and be ready to listen. I am not disagreeing with you, it is something I need to think about. Church is about fellowship.
I am writing under the name, Ault

Blog Archive