Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sometimes you have to set back, take a deep breath, and look around

It's been "one of those ..." (insert appropriate time frame: days, weeks, falls, etc.)  I was driving down the road this week when I realized those clouds were beautiful.  Sometimes you have to set back, take a deep breath, and look around. So here are a few photos from this fall with a common theme. Look at the sky, often just a background in the photo for what I was trying to shoot.  The sky has been beautiful this fall, we have just been to busy to enjoy it.

Isn't this spectacular?
 And here is a great sunset shot
 Rainbows have been few and far between this fall
 I think this was an accidental button click, but it shows just how clear the sky has been most of this fall.
 Here I was taking a shot of the plot harvest, but notice the clouds in the sky.
and in this photo as well
If you pay VERY close attention you can tell me where this was taken, but you REALLY have to think about it and know where we farm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In front of Olive's house I would say.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. With all the trees around my house I can never get a good look at a sunset unless I drive out away from the town. Really enjoyed them

Anonymous said...

Across from Dean and Olive's
come on Mike you have to do better than that

Mike Bumpus said...

if you were driving the combine it isn't really fair

Blog Archive