Monday, July 2, 2007

Just waiting

So far it has started out to be one of those weeks, and it's just Monday. Yesterday we lost a good man. Don Snyder passed away. Snyde has been a fixture in West Union for longer than most people can remember. He had an aneurysm that needed repair, and they finally got around to it late last week. Apparently it was a bigger problem than expected, because he spent a bit longer in surgery than expected. Then his blood pressure went low and his kidneys failed. Anyway, the end result is we lost him. Gonna miss that guy.

Right now I am setting around the house in the middle of the day just kind of waiting to make sure Sue doesn't have a reaction to some new meds she is taking. Don't tell her I'm doing that by the way. She thinks I am actually doing something on the computer. HA! We are getting ready for an MRI this evening. Her pain doesn't allow her to lay flat on her back. Think that might be a problem?

I'm going to try and keep this up better than I have been. Once a month isn't enough. I think I'll put a few photos in as well. Here is one that has no meaning to most anyone outside the family. In 1940 Dad's Uncle Howard painted Gramp's corn crib. Here is where he signed it. Dad wanted me to take a picture of it. I need to get it professionally printed for him.

You never know what tidbits I might pull out of nowhere.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

photos like this would be appreciated. We like some West Union-ey goodness.

Blog Archive