Thursday, February 28, 2008

Been truck shopping ...

I am one of those guys used car salesman detest. I'll stumble through used car lots for months just looking around when all the sudden I'll get in the mood and buy the second thing I see. I'm just about in the mood. Local dealer has exactly what I want. Late model Ford Ranger with 30,000 miles, 4WD extended cab bright red ... just pretty close to perfect except for the $17,000 price tag.

Did I mention I'm cheap?

Anyway, other dealer in town has a 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab, 4WD, fibreglas cap, also bright red. Good looking truck, only problem is a lot more miles. Looks kind of like this stock photo only with a cap



I'm probably going to be driving it a while if the dealer and I can agree on a price tomorrow. Yeah, I know, fancy truck for an old guy. Just remember the part about being cheap.

Couldn't mount my new radio in an old truck...

No comments:

Blog Archive