Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Husqvarna LZ6127

I made a major purchase today. Bought a new Husqvarna LZ-6127 lawn mower
You can read more about it at http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/products_product_details.aspx?pid=12828
I know, to most people purchasing a lawn mower is not a major purchase. You need to understand, this is akin to buying a John Deere. Some things just are not done in polite company. But Sue was having trouble driving the B when her arthritis flared up, and we anticipate needing to do more mowing in the future. I could have bought a different mower for a lot less. But given the deal I got, over the life of the mower I think it will be cheaper to own and operate.

I know Steve is going to be disappointed. When he hears Husky he will expect me to be on one of these:
By the way, the new ones look like this..and this is the DOT street legal version:
I wish...

1 comment:

coop said...

That is a fancy lawnmower...you will be the envy of all you survey :)

Blog Archive