Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's been HOW long since I posted?

OK, so I've been lax. I'm still working on my June to-do list. We just got back from teh family reunion. It was some of the finest weather we have ever had there. Not too hot, not too cold (well ... maybe a bit cool but NOT cold). Mosquitoes were almost nonexistent.

Too many people had conflicts this year, but turnout was still not too bad. We had folks from Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. I'd posts photos but my camera died. I've tried new batteries and memory cards, nothing works. And I've been trying to think where I put the receipt and manual. Hope I find it, because it should be under warranty.

Well, I'm wornout, so I'll post this now and do more in the near future.

No comments:

Blog Archive