Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's a new year, new beginnings, and it's COLD! Oh well,I guess it's that time of year.  Started the year out meeting Ron, Pat, and Vera at Chilton's Restaurant for breakfast.  It doesn't get better than that!  I tried doing paperwork today but just couldn't get in the mood  Maybe tomorrow.  So I did some more handyman stuff around the house.

Yesterday I finally wired the light in the new closet, put up shelves (Hey! It was still the same year.) Today I put up a new shelf and towel rack in the new bathroom.  Next project?  I finally have permission to solidly bolt the washing machine to the floor. Ever since we built the new bath/laundry room the washer has taken to walking around.  Not all the time, but enough to be a problem.  I have leveled and checked and adjusted and come to the conclusion the problem is the floor itself.  It gives just enough to be a problem.  I've been saying the only solution is bolt it to the floor so it can't move.  Management has finally agreed.

Hey!  We've been watching a good movie. I checked "Moonlight and Mistletoe out of the library. Very Good.  And my battery is going.

Later Y'all

No comments:

Blog Archive