Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another new experience

Sue didn't think she was up to teaching kindergarteners Wednesday evening.

Yes, I did. 

We got along fine.  I told them Sue was sick but I had her bag with everything we needed if they would help me.  Kids behaved well, we read a Bible story, we colored, we played with PlayDoh, we had snacks.  It went very well.

The biggest trouble was me.  I was going up the stairs shortly before class started and something popped in my left knee.  Just about got me down. That's why I'm here right now.  Fell asleep watching TV.  When I woke up it hurt enough I got Sue's neck warmer, heated it up and wrapped it around my knee.  I'm not sure it did as much good as the Tylenol but I'm heading for bed as soon as this posts.  Later Y'all!

3 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

You could always go to Physical Therapy with David. :)

Big Sis said...

I know the warm feels better, but ice will be more helpful.

Mike Bumpus said...

I wouldn't want David to show me up that bad. And that's kind of what the NP said, ice it. She thinks it's just arthritis flaring up. Took some X-rays and prescribed the same anti-inflammatory Sue is taking.

Blog Archive