Friday, April 23, 2010

Haven't had much wandering time ...

Wondering yes, but wandering no. What have I been doing?  This:



If you look out the back window you'll see a planter behind me and reflected in my glasses a field in front of me.  That's been pretty much it this week until it rained.  So I splurged and got a haircut.  Do I know how to be extravagant or what?

That funny thing on the side of my head is a BlueParrot 250X Bluetooth noise canceling headset.   Some folks think it sounds great, others do not.  From my end it is a great thing.

I need to be catching up on paperwork but my brain got kind of fogged so I decided to exercise a small diversion and make a post here.  I'd go to AgTalk or Facebook, but  I know once I did I'd get distracted and not get back tonight.

Going to have to take time off tomorrow evening for the funeral home.  Don Thompson passed away from an apparent heart attack.  Gonna miss him.

Well, I think I'll get a soda and then decide whether to continue or take the night off.  Later, Y'all



No comments:

Blog Archive