Friday, April 9, 2010

Well, it's begun ...

Yes, it's time for the most dreaded activity of the year.  No, it's not taxes.  I started mowing this evening.

No, I didn't take any photos.

I've got a feeling I'm going to get tired of mowing this year.   Maybe it's because all I've mowed is the yard at Husi's and I'm already tired of it.  We put more hours on the mower last year than 2 or 3 of our field tractors!  Seriously!  I know the mower got more hours than the 966
 and 7120. 
  Maybe more than the 7210
But it beats a bunch of sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can sure relate to your thoughts here. We decided to buy a 62" new JD mower to help us out with all the grass here. We are now mowing about 4 to 5 acres and some are planted in young trees, which also need the grass mowed. I enjoy the first cutting and also being outside but it soon gets hot and dusty. Linda

Blog Archive