Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yeah, it's a little wet ...

Yeah, it's a little wet  The lot in front of the plow shed needed mowed.  I should have went after the Bush Hog, but had the Husqvarna on the trailer so I used it.  The grass was a little tall
and it was a bit wet
But I mowed it anyway

Found a little buddy while I was mowing
He's shy, he didn't want his picture taken.
So it's been another one of those weeks down here on the prairie.  We're actually making pretty good planting progress, the roads need mowed (what else is new?), corn needs cultivated but is getting too tall, milo needs cultivated but it's almost too small, beans need planted but it is w-a-y t-o-o wet.  But I'll write more about that on the farm page.

Oh, one other thing I did this week.  Put a new rope on the flagpole at the ball diamond in the York Township Park
That is one tall pole.  Dale got 50 ft of rope and it wasn't long enough.  Sure gives a different perspective on  things being up that high

Oh, one more photo.  Wish I'd had my camera.  Mom had a hummingbird setting on her shepherd's hook.  Just setting there, not flying.
Later Ya'll!

No comments:

Blog Archive