Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random thoughts

I thought about just posting the title "Random Thoughts" and leaving the text blank.

I've been having trouble with ringing in my ears, and one of the suggestions I have heard is cut out caffeine.  So we're in the process of cutting down ... possibly eliminating caffeine.  I've had a headache most of the day, but don't know if it is caffeine or sinuses.  I know better than just go cold turkey.  I did that once.  After about 3 days folks re going "Let me buy you a Coke"

*****

I yelled at some kids in church Wed night.  I assist with a Jr High class.  Don't teach, just set in and offer words of wisdom ... OK, I just set in. After spending all day in school the kids can be a bit rowdy.   Anyway, at the close of class Michael has a prayer time.  We voice concerns then stand in a circle and pray.Well, kids being kids they were horsing around while Michael prayed.  After he finished I .. ummm ... well ..I asked them what prayer was?  When they replied talking with God I explained how disappointed I was with their behavior and told them to leave. They were the quietest they had been all night.

*****

Need picture. How about some flowers?  My phone doesn't focus like I wish it did.

No comments:

Blog Archive