Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I did it! I bought a book!

I did it! I bought a digital book this morning! And my wife didn't have to show me how!

I know, some thing of me as a techno geek, but in reality my "geekness' means I barely know how to do what I need to in order to do what I have to get done. But Sue, with her own laptop and Kindle is mega bytes farther along than I am. However, I stumbled through it all and bought Danny Hone's book, Lord of the Harvest
I then got a Nook app and downloaded it to the iPad.   Some day I 'll be as technically proficient as a 12 year old.
You can order one by clicking on the book title.  It links to Barnes and Noble's web site. 
Not that I have time to read it for the next month as I'm studying my Emergency Medical Responder book
 

No comments:

Blog Archive