Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yes, I know it has been 2 weeks

If you are one of the 4 people who follow my blog regularly you have noticed it has been 2 weeks since I wrote anything.  I know, it isn't farming season  But it seems like most of my spare time has been taken by the First Responder course I am taking.
It isn't that difficult.  It's just been 30+ years since I studied this hard.  To be truly honest, I have never studied this hard.  I think my brain is too overloaded with useless information.  Or just doesn't absorb like it used to.  And the schedule of classes Tuesday and Thursday evenings doesn't give me much time mid-week to get ready.

Let's see, what has been happening? I have some things going on I can talk about and some I can't talk about right now.  A normal week this month involves 3 lawyers, 2 estates (make that 3 estates.  I got a call this evening asking to help set a value on some equipment), 3 different trusts.  I am beginning to think my son in law is pretty sharp.  He told his dad he didn't care if he left him anything when he passed on.  But if he did he wanted it left to him alone, not him and ...

What else has been happening?  We (mostly Aman) have been insulating the shop.  See the farm page at www.BumpusFarms.us or my AgTalk+ blog at http://agtalkplus.com/?q=node/22574 for more on that.  Between normal Christmas activity, getting ready for a wedding, and getting ready for a new grandkid, and all this other stuff I'm about run ragged.

No comments:

Blog Archive