Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

I had a bad feeling all morning.  I couldn't explain it, just felt it.  Nothing to cause it, just a feeling.  We went to a seed corn winter meeting at noon.  I'm going up the road to Martinsville

and hit the button to open the passenger window and knock the snow off it.  It made a less than desirable noise and didn't go back up.  It's now got duct tape all around the edge holding it up.

After the meeting I stopped by the Cellular One office.  I had backed up my phone contacts on the computer a couple days ago and somehow duplicated all of them.  I had everyone listed at least twice.

OK, no big deal.  You just copy everything to the SIM card, delete all the phone contacts, then copy them back to the phone. No big deal.  Except I couldn't get it to happen.  I called customer service who suggested taking it to a local office.  Which why I ended up in the Casey store.

Remember that bad feeling I was having.  I was showing the lady as Cell One how I was trying to move contacts and delete the duplicates ... when I lost ALL of them.  On the bright side, maybe with this out of the way maybe I could improve my bad feeling for the day.

On the bright side of things, after supper I plugged the phone into the computer, touched a few buttons, and reloaded all my contacts.

That is a wonderful screen.  Does wonders for your attitude.

No comments:

Blog Archive