Sunday, February 13, 2011

You're getting WHAT ?

Frontier marketer called Thursday evening wanting to set us up with DSL.  I said "Sure  .... better check your map again."

He did, and we are supposed to have it available.  3 times the speed we have with Wildblue for 2/3 the cost.  Actually a little less than that even because we will have unlimited US long distance, so we can cancel that service.  Supposed to be here Monday to get us going. I'm skeptical but hopeful.

Jill was home for a couple days.  Never long enough, never get said all the things you want to say or do all the things you want to do. When she and Jim come home I try to kind of be available but out of the way

Jr church was interesting today.  I printed out my notes, which included a recipe for making dough out of salt and flour for a lesson illustration. I sure wish I knew where I put them. So I winged it.  It was a little more difficult than usual because Brenda is recovering from surgery and wasn't there.  I forgot how much we relied on her to keep things rolling.  Our lesson was on salt and light.  For the light I had some chemical light sticks .. turned out I had one for each kid in class.  THAT worked out pretty good.

My big project for the weekend was replacing the flapper valve (OK, the toilet flush valve repair kit) in the toilet tank.  It was leaking just a little, just enough that while you were showering the fill valve would turn on and top the tank off.  You always knew exactly when it happened.

No comments:

Blog Archive