Friday, June 10, 2011

Isn't this a beautiful car?
BMW Z 4

It was setting about 2 1/2 miles east of West Union last week.  All week. Right there in the middle of the road.  On the hump bridge. Family members know the field beside it as Maxine's 40.

Perhaps you were watching the river stages last week?

Seems the driver either was off his meds or needs meds.  He parked the car there and walked to town.  Eventually he ended up laying in someone's yard going "I'm not crazy" over and over.  By then the water was too high to recover it. I don't know if the river got inside it, but it had to be close.  Edington's came after it late this week.

I'm kind of curious what Google will do with this.  I posted on BumpusFarms.US and mentioned  irrigating.  After I posted it some ads popped up for irrigation suppliers on the blogspot dashboard.  Maybe I should put in a few random words,  Could be interesting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he decided he could no longer afford it and let the river take care of it. Either way probably the meds. Legal or illegal.

Blog Archive