Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back after a long abscence

OK, maybe it wasn't THAT long.   Frontier DSL was a very bad thing to say for a couple weeks around here unless you wanted to be scowled at.  I was a bit hard to get along with.  Sue was so tired of hearing about it you REALLY didn't want to mention it around her.  But they have it fixed and working like it should and life is wonderful and the grass is green and the sky is blue.

So after being unable to post for two weeks what do I start with?

On the farm page I mentioned some tractors.  Let' start with a few photos. I have over 60 photos on my cell phone since I last posted 

I really wished I had a real camera with me when I saw this.  It was  back lighted cloud late in the evening.  The cloud had a glow around it. It doesn't show very good in a cell phone photo, but we'll try it.
 Here is a car I tried to convince Sue she needed
It's basically big blue street legal golf cart.
She wasn't impressed.

Speaking of golf carts, we found this for sale near Effingham.
 She wasn't  impressed with it either.
It looks like someone took either a Geo Tracker or a Suzuki or such and put and EZGo body on top of it.  The radiator as been moved to the back to protect it.  I bet it could fling mud!

How about a few July 4 photos?  My perspective of the parade is usually from the back.  So I get folks as they are pulling out.
LOOK OUT! Noble is driving!
And I am told it may not have been the best day to be walking in costume over your regular clothes
And we of course need a few horses
But things always end well with a few fireworks



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I totally agree with Sue about the car. YUCK!!!! You didnt mention your anniversary. I hope you did something nice for Sue or at least take her out for a nice meal.

Anonymous said...

We saw that same cloud in SW IN, east of you. It was very interesting as we watched it on our drive home. Never saw one like it before. linda

Blog Archive