Monday, July 5, 2010

I Think I Can I Think I Can


For some reason, when I was looking at Ben's car this morning I was reminded of a children's book ...


No, he really wasn't trying that.
He doesn't have a hitch on the Beetle ...

yet
-----------------------

Had an interesting exchange of emails this weekend.  John Walter (Executive Editor of Successful Farming Magazine) and I exchange email from time to time.  He sent me this:

I enjoyed looking through your blogs a bit. One question I have: Why do you keep two blogs? How do you feel they differ in terms of content and style?

I’d like to promote them on our new site, which we’ll be re-launching in a week or two.

So I guess I could be infamous again.

Oh, here is what I told him:

Wonderings from Walnut Prairie is supposed to be more of a personal blog.  The other one was actually started as a placeholder for my url www.bumpusfarms.us and www.bumpusfarms.info.  I had thought about a farm web site and found bumpusfarms.com was already taken by someone in Ohio. So I took advantage of a GoDaddy promo and grabbed .us and .info.  OK, now that I have them what do I do with them?  I set up a blog on blogspot in about 10 minutes and linked both url's to it.

So who knows, I might be in SF again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha! I think Ben would try it just to say he did it!

Awesome news about the Successful Farming link. I have wanted to start a blog (I have done a couple in the past and gave up), but without internet use at home, it would be rather difficult!

Blog Archive